- 4.22 / Migration Guide
- FlightStick Blending - 07/24/19
- Pre 4.23 Final Patch
- Physics Re-factor - 06/24/19
- Physics Cleanup - 06/13/19
- Revised LerpToHand GS - 06/04/19
- Throwing Fix with COM Set - 05/16/19
- COM Setting Change - 5/8/19
- Is Held Refactor - 04/22/2019
- Flight Stick Mode for VRLever - 4/22/19
- Multi Grip Changes - 04/18/19
- Bucket Update Subsystem - 04/16
- Seated Overhaul - 04/08
- Initial Commit - 04/02/19
1.6.Throwing Fix with COM Set - 05/16/19
Fixed SetAndGripAtCOM throwing by updating linear velocity by offsetting it by the angular cross with the new COM when we reset COM to default on grip release.
TLDR: this reprojects linear velocity to the new center of mass so that it doesn’t get incorrect velocity retention on release from the old center of mass.
TLDR:TLDR: Throwing will feel SIGNIFICANTLY better when using this mode going forward
This was an oversite on my end from when I was working with the COM offset in the past, I am back to changing around some physx things so I ran into it finally and fixed it.