1.4.23 / Migration Guide
Added the new character movement property:
* If true, and server does not detect client position error, server will copy the client movement location/velocity/etc after simulating the move.
* This can be useful for short bursts of movement that are difficult to sync over the network.
* Note that if bIgnoreClientMovementErrorChecksAndCorrection is used, this means the server will not detect an error.
* Also see GameNetworkManager->ClientAuthorativePosition which permanently enables this behavior.
* @see bIgnoreClientMovementErrorChecksAndCorrection, ServerShouldUseAuthoritativePosition()
UPROPERTY(Transient, Category="Character Movement", EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite)
uint8 bServerAcceptClientAuthoritativePosition : 1;